Growing up I was always told I talked too much. Don’t worry, I worked on it and put it to good use!
I love inspiring millennial audiences and helping them prioritize their lives. My teachings are based in personal growth, mental health, identity, leadership, financial literacy and mindfulness practices. However, I can also create informative and engaging experience that inspires, impacts, and resonates with whatever audience you’re catering to. When I say that I really mean it. The message that resonates most with audiences is that I have lived what I speak about.
Overcoming my own personal and professional obstacles, I teach various audiences how to design their minds and create the world they have always desired. Whether you have an audience of youth, millennial entrepreneurs or middle aged mothers and fathers, I welcome the opportunity to join forces and collaborate with corporations, brands, organizations and schools that are looking to empower these demographics.
Combining strong content with passionate delivery, visuals, and an interactive experience. My first hand experiences combined with my understanding of various psycho-social, economic and cultural dynamics allows me to organically engage with many different people.
My Favourite Topics
Who am I? – origins/history, family, boundaries, purpose, fortitude, confidence, self-love, self-esteem, bullying, relationships.
Design Your Mind– Making the impossible possible, controlling your narrative, design the life you want, visualization, goal setting, accountability, vision boarding, fitness, nutrition & mindfulness.
Finances for Millennials – Repairing credit, keeping your credit score in good standing, building credit, track your spending, savings, investments, wealth is energy, live beneath your means.
Mental Health 101 – Self-Love, Self-Help, Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, Reality Acceptance, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Problem Solving, self-harm, suicide, addiction.
Sexuality Studies – Identifying your sexuality, coming out, navigating same-sex relations, safe sex, hidden allies, social acclamation & find your tribe.
*Please email email@example.com for current fees*
What you will get
- A phone call before your consultation prior to your event
- Planning time in person or through conference call.
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation or customized handout/worksheet materials, if applicable
- Delivery of the presentation
Payment & Travel
- rate is dependent on speaking fees + additional expenses (expenses may include parking and/or meals, lodging, round trip airfare, ground transportation).
- a 50% deposit will be needed to hold the date.
- a receipt of deposit will be needed to confirm the event.