I love inspiring individuals to design the life they have always wanted. We live in a designer world. So, why not be your own designer and Design Your Mind? This is reflected in my programming for individuals looking to build a healthier happier lifestyles through the development of themselves and their business models. My first hand experiences and my understanding of various psycho-social, cultural and economic dynamics allow me to really understand and relate to many different types of people.
When I say that I really mean it. I feel so confident saying that because I have lived what I speak about. I don’t just talk the talk I also walk the walk. I have overcome many of my own personal and professional obstacles. I am a bisexual, biracial, woman, who leads a fulfilling life despite my own battles with mental health. I welcome the opportunity to cater to your audience whether I am speaking to students, millennial entrepreneurs or small business owners. Let’s join forces and empower people to have control over their minds, their lives and to be their personal best.
My Signature Topics
SKILLS THEY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT US IN SCHOOL
Self-Love, Self-Help, Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, Reality Acceptance, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Problem Solving, self-harm, suicide, addiction.
What’s your origin story? What is your family history? Nature vs. Nurture? What are your boundaries? Do you have purpose? What motivates you? Are you confident? How do you like to be loved? What is your love language? What do you want to accomplish?
FINDING BALANCE IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Making the impossible possible, controlling your narrative, design the life you want, visualization, goal setting, accountability, vision boarding, fitness, nutrition & mindfulness.
DIGITAL NOMADS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Branding, social media management, content creation, content planning, content management, marketing, sales & personal development.
What you will get
- A phone call before your consultation prior to your event
- Planning time in person or through conference call.
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation or customized handout/worksheet materials, if applicable
- Delivery of the presentation
Payment & Travel
- rate is dependent on speaking fees + additional expenses (expenses may include parking and/or meals, lodging, round trip airfare, ground transportation).
- a 50% deposit will be needed to hold the date.
- a receipt of deposit will be needed to confirm the event.
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current fees*